Top 5 popular tourist attractions in Gabala
1. Tudandag - Located 4 kilometers away from Gabala city, Tufandag Complex offers tourists multiple enjoyable activities in winter such as skiing, hiking, snowmobiling, and even skiing lessons from professionals. It is also one of the most fascinating places to enjoy natural beauty from the top of the mountain and to ride in a cable car during the summertime.
2. Yeddi Gozel waterfall - Being one of the most stunning waterfalls, the beauty of Yeddi Gozel will make your jaw drop. It is a couple of kilometers off the main road, just west of Vandam village and it is one of the most popular spots of Gabala.
3. Gabala Archaeological Center - Located in Chukur Gabala, the center was built as a result of strong collaboration by both Korean and Azerbaijani archeologists. The center is home to archeological materials found during the excavation that will help you to learn more about the history of Gabala, the capital city of ancient Caucasian Albanians.
4. Nohur Lake - Made after the second world war to supply villages with water, Nohur is one of the most picturesque places in Gabala. It is an ideal environment for relaxation, quiet atmosphere, and fresh air.
5. Gabaland – For entertainment and leisure activities, Gabaland is the best place to spend time in Gabala. The theme park allows visitors choosing from plenty of entertainment options to suit their preference.