Arriving in any city we want to relax in a good restaurant and enjoy the local cuisine. A good atmosphere and a good view improves the impression of the time spent in the restaurant.
We provide you with a top list of restaurants with great views:
1. Cay Bagi 145 - Located in the Old Town. It offers views of the old city and the Caspian Sea. You can order local, eastern European and even Romanian dishes.
2. Sky Grill - Located at the Hilton Baku Hotel on the 24th floor. While eating, you can enjoy the panorama of Baku. It serves local and European dishes, as well as seafood.
3. Telequlle - This restaurant is located in the Baku TV tower at an altitude of 70 floors. You will simultaneously enjoy the beautiful view and delicious food. The restaurant’s tower is spinning slowly so that you can view the city from all sides.
4. Riviera - The restaurant is located in the hotel of the same name. The restaurant terrace overlooks the new part of the boulevard. In addition to local cuisine, you can sample dishes from Asia and Europe.
5. SoulKitchen - This restaurant has a rooftop terrace with views of Torgovaya. You can enjoy night and day city views. You can order local and European cuisine.
6. Pasifico Lounge & Dining - Located in Seaside Park (Boulevard). A beautiful panorama of the Caspian Sea and the Boulevard opens from above. Local and international dishes are served.
7. Terrace Garden - Restaurant with a terrace in the Old Town. The piquancy of the taste is given by the view of the old city and the Maiden's Tower. National, European and international dishes.
8. Gate 25 - The restaurant is located on the 25th floor of the business center. The restaurant offers views of the Caspian Sea, the center of Heydar Aliyev and other attractions. You can order dishes of national and international cuisine.
9. Sherlocks - The restaurant is located on the beach by the sea. There is a terrace that stands on stilts deep in the sea. In the fresh sea air, try the local cuisine.
10. Chayki - The restaurant is located on the Boulevard. The windows offer beautiful views of the Caspian Sea. Only local cuisine is served.